American Heart Association Training Sites deliver lifesaving courses to thousands each year. This vast network of experienced instructors is a critical element in the dissemination of resuscitation science and skills to communities and healthcare providers across the country.
As an American Heart Association Training Center, CPR 4 YOUR HEART has the duty to align with Training Sites that share similar values in program quality and customer service. The Training Site Application is the first step in aligning your instructors with our Training Center.
An AHA Training Site operates with the authorization of an AHA Training Center and meets the
following minimum requirements:
1. Has a business legal name.
2. Teaches AHA courses in accordance with the official AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
3. Maintains at least five AHA Instructors who train more than a combined 250 people each year.
4. Owns and maintains all equipment needed for teaching AHA courses, including manikins that meet
feedback device requirements (equipment may not be borrowed from the Training Center.)
5. Meets minimum technical requirements:
Uses latest version of one of the top three or four Internet browsers by market share
Maintains knowledge of and effectively uses AHA Training Network applications, such as the AHA
Instructor Network, eCards, eLearning, eBooks, etc.